Let me tell you something
straight off. This is totally going to be about Movies, so if you are looking
for something else, this is not your spot so please go ahead and read something
else which you like.
If you are still here, it means
you are just like me, a movie geek. I tried many times to share my feelings
about movies but I couldn't because whenever I start talking about it, I lost
my audience as everyone does not watch
movies in the ways we do. I came with an idea to start my blog. I can't believe
that I am doing it finally.
Guys, many people think that I
am watching movie because I have lots of free time but the truth is opposite. I
am a busy guy with lots of responsibility, one of them is watching movie, hahahahaha. Anyway it is just for the introduction, looking forward
to give you guys honest and real movie review.
Thanks for reading and have a great day ahead
what about American Hustle ,,,, you have any idea which is nominated for 10 Oscars...
ReplyDeleteHi Uranium,
ReplyDeleteI have't watched it yet, let me watch it them i will post n update.
Regards
Vaibhav Singh